Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dane















Sean Cody wrote:
Dane is a personal trainer and he is VERY confident about what he does.
"I'm the best," he said. "I can get results with anyone."
"So your clients love you?"
"Yes," he said. "I have a lot of long-time clients. Some pretty amazing transformations!"
He also wasn't shy about showing off his body. He's got an amazing chest with a little bit of fuzz. He's is the epitome of the all-American boy!
He was shy about one thing, though... showing off his asshole!
"Why is that?" I asked him.
"I dunno," he replied. "I guess nobody has ever really seen my asshole before... I don't even think I've ever seen it. I'm kinda unsure of what it looks like."
Well, that's something to explore, for sure!
He also has a little daughter.
"So I guess that makes you a 'DILF' then, right?"
"What's a 'DILF'?" he asked...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews