Thursday, March 6, 2014

William & Curtis











Sean Cody wrote:

Both William and Curtis are from the deep south, so they had a lot in common right from the start.
They had fun trying to see who could put the most "twang" into their accents. It is always good when the guys can start out laughing!
"I have a confession to make," William said as we were settling in. "This is not my first time with a guy."
"Yeah?" I asked, not really surprised.
"Yeah," he went on. "When I was in the Marines my buddy and I got drunk. I let him blow me."
"Really?"
"Yeah, and then I fucked him."
Curtis laughed. "Well this should be fun then!" he said.
"This guy sucks a mean cock," I said to William while pointing at Curtis. "It will be interesting to see how he stacks up."
"I think it's going to be better," Curtis said with a shy smile. "I know how I like to have my cock sucked. So I know what to do..."

2 comments:

Total Pageviews